Ice Kirby Nendoroid (Re-run)
Save $2.50 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: October 30, 2020
Preorders Close March 15 2020!
From the popular 'Kirby' game series comes a rerelease of Nendoroid Ice Kirby! The Nendoroid makes use of a number of magnets to make his movements smooth, natural and easy to pose!
He comes with four different face plates including his standard smiling face, a more serious face, an expression with his mouth wide open to display him using his inhale ability as well as an expanded expression to show him filled up after inhaling! His ice crown can be removed to display the standard blue Kirby seen in various fighting games, and he comes with a collection of optional parts that allow you to display him with his 'Parasol' and 'Fighter' Copy Abilities as well as using his Star Bullet ability!
- Size: Approximately 60mm (2.3 inches) tall
- Material: ABS,PVC
- Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
- US Release Date: October 2020
© Nintendo / HAL Laboratory, Inc.
Estimated Delivery Dates Subject to Change
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!