My-Otome OVA Collection Blu-Ray/DVD
Save $11.25 on this item with a Premium Membership.
"The story of the Otomes continues in the OVA episodes My-Otome Zwei and the My-Otome 0: S.ifr.
A year after the battle of Windbloom, the land is at peace as Otomes work together. But just as everyone gets comfortable, a strange new creature appears turning people to stone! Even with her powerful Zwei form, Arika is helpless against the new enemy. Will the powers of the Otome be enough to stop it, or have they finally met their match?
Every story has a beginning. In the prequel, catch an exciting new story where the powers of HiME and Otome combine in My-Otome 0: S.ifr. Before Arika and Nina, their mothers had their own challenges to face. "
- Publisher: Funimation
- Spoken Languages: English, Japanese
- Subtitle Language: English
- Rating: TV-14
- Run Time: 192 minutes
- For North American Region (DVD Region 1/Blu-ray Region A/1)
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!