Kingdom Hearts III - Axel Bring Arts Figure
Save $4.50 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Axel, the former Rank VIII member of Organization XIII, is now available as a Bring Arts figure. Having returned to his original self (known as “Lea), he now trains as a Keyblade wielder to stand alongside the guardians of light he once fought against.
The detailed sculpt of Axel’s slender silhouette and texture of his coat faithfully recreate his distinctive look. He comes with one alternate head, six hands, and three of his beloved sea-salt ice cream bars. Axel also brings along his two signature weapons, his chakrams and Keyblade, the latter designed with a translucent and shaded finish for added visual detail.
All the included accessories, allows you to recreate your favorite scenes from the game, and bring Axel to life!
Figure includes display stand.
- Size: Approx. 7 inches tall
- Manufacturer: Square Enix
- US Release Date: December 2019
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!