Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid The Complete Series Essentials Blu-Ray
What happens when a drunken promise leads to living with a dragon? That's Miss Kobayashi's new reality when Tohru appears in her life. With a maid-slash-dragon in her home, she's experiencing a whole new level of domestic bliss!
But the dragons don't stop there. On a mission to find Tohru appears Kanna, a little dragon with a big attitude. Before she knows it, Kobayashi's got a house full of dragons-one serving tail and the other serving serious moe!
Together, they live side-by-side with only the occasional disaster...well, maybe. But nothing beats coming home to the warm welcome of a dragon maid!
Special Features: OVA - Valentines and Hot Springs! (Please Don't Get Your Hopes Up,) Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Something Volumes 1-7, Textless Songs.
- Spoken Languages: English,Japanese
- Subtitle Language: English
- Age Rating: 14+
- Run Time: Approx. 325 min (Episodes 1 ~ 13)
For North American Region (DVD Region 1/Blu-ray Region A/1)
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!