One Punch Man – Genos Figma
Save $5.20 on this item with a Premium Membership.
"I will eliminate you."
From the anime series "ONE-PUNCH MAN" comes a figma of Genos: the S-class hero known as Demon Cyborg and disciple of Saitama!
· The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
· A flexible plastic is used in specific areas allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
· He comes with a glaring face a face with gritted teeth suitable for action scenes and a damaged face for after battles.
· Incinerate effect parts for both arms and a damaged arm part are included as optional parts.
· A broom and interchangeable body parts to display him sitting on his knees are included to recreate everyday scenes.
· An articulated figma stand is included which allows various poses to be taken.
- Size: Approximately 145 mm tall.
- Material: ABS&PVC non-scale figure with stand included.
- Manufacturer: Max Factory
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!