Kingdom Hearts III - Sora (Bring Arts Figure (Pirates of the Caribbean Ver.)
Save $3.50 on this item with a Premium Membership.
From KINGDOM HEARTS III, Sora in his pirate outfit as he embarks on an adventure in the world of Pirates of the Caribbean is now available as a BRING ARTS figure.
The mood of the world is recreated through the highly detailed sculpt work of Sora’s long coat while paying careful attention to the material, and the coloring used throughout, giving it a weathered look. The coat and shirt are also made using a soft material to smooth articulation and posing. The figure comes with the Wheel of Fate Keyblade made in the image of a compass and the tip of a sail, two heads with different expressions, and six hands.
The figure allows you to enjoy recreating various scenes and the atmosphere in the game.
Figure includes display stand.
- Size: Approx. 5.9 inches tall
- Manufacturer: Square Enix
- US Release Date: October 2019
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!