Cells at Work! X GIANTmicrobes - Macrophage Plush
【Aniplex+ Exclusive Merchandise】
"GIANTmicrobes and Cells at Work! have collaborated to bring you this special collection of your favorite characters! These soft plush cells are adorable and a million times their actual size!
Macrophage hunts and eliminates foreign substances, such as bacteria, in the body, and is also responsible for identifying antigens and providing information for the immune response. Her appearance is maid-like because she cleans and removes debris, like dead cells and bacteria. Incredibly, they are also responsible for nurturing erythroblasts! That is why she was Red Blood Cell's Sensei when she was a baby! Order one today and add her to your Cells at Work! collection! "
- Size: Approx. 5 inches long
- Material: Polyester
- Manufacturer: Aniplex
- US Release Date: November 2019
(C) GIANTMicrobes, Inc
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!