JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Set 4 Limited Edition Blu-Ray
Save $5.60 on this item with a Premium Membership.
DescriptionToggle panelEleven years have passed since Jotaro Kujo defeated Dio, the Joestar family's archnemesis. In the year 1999, Jotaro travels to a Japanese town called Morioh to seek out Josuke Higashikata, the secret love child of his grandfather, Joseph Joestar. Upon finding him, Jotaro discovers that Josuke also possesses a Stand. As if drawn by an unknown force, new Stand users begin to appear all across town, threatening the lives of the innocent including Josuke's loved ones. Swearing to protect the people living in his hometown, Josuke must now stand against the evil that lurks within Morioh.Limited Edition contains104-Page Booklet.
- Spoken Languages: Japanese, English
- Subtitle Language: English
- Rating: TV-14
- Extras Include: Clean Opening and Ending, English Cast Interviews, Art Gallery, Trailers.
- Run Time: 480 minutes (Episodes 1~ 20)
For North American Region (DVD Region 1/Blu-ray Region A/1)
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!