PRE-ORDER Ends 06 / 23
Jujutsu Kaisen - Nobara Kugisaki Prize Figure
Get More With Premium! Up to $25 off you purchase and access to unlimited ad-free anime! Learn more
Want a store discount?
We're happy to present a new prize figure of Nobara Kugisaki from Jujutsu Kaisen! Equipped with her hammer and nails, Nobara is a force to be reckoned with. This Jujutsu Sorceror is perfect for any Jujutsu Kaisen fan's collection!
- Size approx: 6” inches tall
- Material: PVC, ABS
- Manufacturer: Taito
- U.S. Release Date: Delayed until January 2022
Pre-Orders Close June 23, 2021
Estimated To Ship January 2022
Ship date is an estimate and not guaranteed. Pre-order FAQ
Questions & Answers
Shipping Delays & ReturnsToggle panel
- We are currently experiencing severe shipping delays.Please allow 5-10 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Most Pre-Orders will be delayed by 1-2 months. If your pre-order is delayed, you will be notified via email by the end of the month.
- Items released in the same month will be shipped together. Carts containing pre-orders scheduled for release in separate months will receive multiple shipments.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus + Ultimate Fan Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On All OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors, warehouses and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this will cause pre-orders and in-stocks to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!