PRE-ORDER Ends 04 / 04
KonoSuba - Megumin Light Novel 1/7 Scale Figure (China Dress Ver)
Get More With Premium! Up to $25 off you purchase and access to unlimited ad-free anime! Learn more
Want a store discount?
"To say that I'm stealing food is outrageous. This is just compensation for my labor."
KADOKAWA presents a 1/7th scale figure of Megumin from "KONO SUBARASHII SEKAI NI SYUKUFUKU WO!"! Megumin has been recreated based on a special illustration by Kurone Mishima. The figure features Megumin wearing an originally designed Chinese dress while eating a steamed bun. Chomusuke has also been recreated beside Megumin as well! The meat bun can also be removed from the figure, allowing you to display Megumin with a smiling expression too. Be sure to add her to your collection!
- Size approx: 9” inches tall
- Material: ABS&PVC
- Manufacturer: KADOKAWA
- U.S. Release Date: November 2021
Pre-Orders Close April 04, 2021
Estimated To Ship November 2021
Ship date is an estimate and not guaranteed. Pre-order FAQ
Questions & Answers
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus + Ultimate Fan Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!