Mob Psycho 100 II Blu-ray/DVD Limited Edition
Save $21.25 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: June 09, 2020
Preorders Close April 27 2020!
He may have defeated Claw, but psychic extraordinaire and socially awkward middle schooler Mob still has important questions on his mind. Is Reigen exploiting his abilities? Could anyone stop him if he went totally berserk? Does Tsubomi like him? With more and more friends at his side, he should be alright. So long as he learns to think for himself.
Extras Include: 006 Storyboards by Yuzuru Tachikawa, Key Animation for Selected Scenes, TV Spot, Textless Closing Song
Limited Edition Includes: rigid chipboard box, containing 6 art cards, a 54 page art book, a phone charm, and 2 embroidered badges.
- Publisher: Crunchyroll
- Spoken Languages: Japanese, English
- Subtitle Language: English
- Rating: TV-14
- Run Time: 325 minutes (Episodes 1 ~ 13 + OVA)
For North American Region (DVD Region 1/Blu-ray Region A/1)
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!