My Hero Academia - Izuku Midoriya (Deku) Nendoroid (Hero's Edition)
Save $2.60 on this item with a Premium Membership.
DescriptionToggle panel"I'm the Deku who always does his best!"
From the popular anime series 'My Hero Academia' comes a fully articulated Nendoroid of the main character who dreams he will become a hero - Izuku Midoriya! He comes with three different face plates including a standard gentle expression, a hesitant crying expression as well as a combat expression for when he decides it's time to be a hero!
His unique green jumpsuit has been faithfully shrunk down into Nendoroid size and he also comes with special glove parts to pose him using his 'One For All' Quirk. A 'SMASH' sound effect plate is also included to bring even more life to his action poses! Recreate your favorite scenes from the series!
- Size: Approx. 100mm (3.93 inches) in height
- Painted ABS&PVC
- Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
- US-Release Date: December 2019
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!