Mob Psycho - Key Art Throw Blanket
- Officially licensed
- Mob Psycho 100 blanket featuring Shigeo Kageyama and Arataka Reigen on front
- Material: 100% polyester
- Size: 48" x 60"
- Care: Machine wash cold separately using delicate cycle and mild detergent. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low on gentle cycle. Remove promptly. Do not iron.
Toggle panelRated 4.8 out of 55 ReviewsReviewed by Richard W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productReviewed by Brenda R.Verified BuyerI recommend this product
Just like the picture and perfectly cozy 'cause it just snowed!Loading...Was this helpful?Reviewed by Ryan F.Verified BuyerI recommend this product
It’s really nice
I like how soft it is and the design is really cool!Loading...Was this helpful?Reviewed by Aileen F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLoading...Was this helpful?Reviewed by Jaime R.Verified BuyerI recommend this product
It’s really soft and love the design. Don’t recommend if you’re over 6 feet tall.Loading...Was this helpful?
Questions & Answers
Shipping Delays & ReturnsToggle panel
- Most Pre-Orders will be delayed by 1-2 months. If your pre-order is delayed, you will be notified via email by the end of the month.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 45 days from the delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints, and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
We are offering discounted shipping rates for a limited time!
Shipping Method Shipping Cost Per Order U.S. Standard: Orders under $50 $5.00 U.S. Standard: Orders over $50 FREE U.S. Standard: Mega Fan Orders over $20 FREE U.S. Standard: Premium Plus + Ultimate Fan Account FREE U.S Standard: 2 Day Shipping for In-Stock Only $15.00 Canada Standard $19.99 Europe Standard $35.99 Australia Standard $43.99 Rest of the world$40.00
U.S. Standard rates includes Guam, Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii
Coronavirus Impact On All OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors, warehouses and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this will cause pre-orders and in-stocks to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!