Dragon Ball Super - Part 9 Blu-ray
Get More With Premium! Up to $25 off you purchase and access to unlimited ad-free anime! Learn more
DescriptionToggle panelThe Tournament of Power rages on. The 2nd Universe's warriors of love are out for blood, Frieza makes his move, and Goku's attention turns to Jiren. Unflinching resolve faces immeasurable power, as Saiyan and Pride Trooper test each other's capabilities. But when Goku's stamina starts to dwindle, can Instinct save him?
Time is winding down, fighters are falling out, and the battles are heating up!
- Publisher: Funimation
- Spoken languages: Japanese, English
- Subtitle language: English
- Rating: TV-PG
- Extras include:
- Dragon Ball Super: Twitter Q&A with Sarah Wiedenheft and Dawn Bennett
- Textless songs
- Run time: 325 minutes (episodes 105 - 117)
For North American region (DVD region 1 / Blu-ray region A/1)
For North American Region (DVD Region 1/Blu-ray Region A/1)
Questions & Answers
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!