My Hero Academia - Season 4 Part 1 Blu-Ray
Get More With Premium! Up to $25 off you purchase and access to unlimited ad-free anime! Learn more
The yakuza make their move with a new drug that nullifies Quirks, and a little girl is being experimented on to create it! Luckily, she runs into Deku and Mirio while they’re out on patrol for their internship, launching them on a dangerous rescue mission with the pros.A grim future is set in stone, and only time will tell if anything can smash through it.
- Publisher: Funimation
- Spoken languages: Japanese, English
- Subtitle language: English
- Rating: TV-14
- Run time: 300 minutes (Episodes 64 - 76)
- U.S. release date: September 29th, 2020
© K. Horikoshi / Shueisha, My Hero Academia Project All Rights Reserved. Licensed by Funimation® Productions, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
For North American Region (DVD Region 1/Blu-ray Region A/1)
Questions & Answers
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!