PRE-ORDER Ends 04 / 03
Cowboy Bebop - The Complete Series - 25th Anniversary - Blu-Ray - Limited Edition
Get More With Premium! Up to $25 off you purchase and access to unlimited ad-free anime! Learn more
Five intergalactic loners team up to track down fugitives and turn them in for cold hard cash. From a drug bust on asteroid Tijuana to a stained-glass serenade with the Syndicate, cruise around the galaxy with the coolest gang of bounty hunters in 2071.
- Rating: TV-14
- Language: English | Japanese
- Genres: Action | Adventure | Comedy | Drama | Gifts to Get a Friend Hooked on Anime | Sci Fi | Space
- Format: Blu-ray
- Release Date: 4/4/2023
- Includes: Episodes 1-26
- Subtitles: English
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 and 16:9
- Special Feature Video: 1080p High Definition (HD Native) | 480 Standard Definition
- Special Feature Audio: Dolby TrueHD: English 2.0 | Dolby TrueHD: Japanese 2.0
- Main Feature Video: 1080p High Definition (HD Native)
- Main Feature Audio: Dolby TrueHD: English 5.1 | Dolby TrueHD: Japanese 5.1
- Main Feature Runtime: 650
- Special Feature Runtime: 264
- Region: A | B
- Number of Blu-ray Discs: 5
- Number of DVD Discs: 0
- UPC: 704400107634
- Studio: Crunchyroll
- Disc 1: Session #1 Audio Commentary with Koichi Yamadera (Spike) and Unsho Ishizuka (Jet)
- Session #5 Audio Commentary with Wendee Lee (Faye) and ADR Producer Yutaka Maseba
- Disc 2: Session #10 Audio Commentary with Wendee Lee (Faye) and ADR Producer Yutaka Maseba
- Session #17 Audio Commentary with Director Shinichiro Watanabe and Composer Yoko Kanno
- Disc 3: Session #24 Audio Commentary with Megumi Hayashibara (Faye) and Aoi Tada (Ed)
- Cowboy Bebop Session #0
- Interview with Wendee Lee (English Voice of Faye Valentine)
- Interview with Cartoon Network Producer Sean Akins
- Original Opening Song
- Textless Opening Song
- Original Closing Song
- Textless Closing Song
- Original Closing Song Ep. 13
- Textless Closing Song Ep. 13
- Original Closing Song Ep. 26
- Textless Closing Song Ep. 26
- U.S. Trailer
- Disc 4: Memo from Bebop: The Dub Sessions Remembered
- Ein's Summer Vacation
- ""Tank!"" Full-Size Music Clip
- ""Tank!"" Club Remix Music Clip -UK Version-
- Dinner Aboard the Bebop
- Disc 5: Cowboy Bebop: A 25 Year Retrospective
- Cowboy Bebop 20th Anniversary: Interview with Koichi Yamadera
Limited Edition Features
- 5 art cards of the galaxy’s finest crew
- Swap one with the cover for a slick custom look
- The series you remember, plus over 4 hours of special features
- A never-before-seen 25th Anniversary video
Due to licensing and/or shipping restrictions, this item can only be shipped within the U.S. and Canada
- Rating: TV-14
Pre-Orders Close April 03, 2023
Estimated To Ship April 2023
Ship date is an estimate and not guaranteed. Pre-order FAQ
Questions & Answers
Shipping Delays & ReturnsToggle panel
- Most Pre-Orders will be delayed by 1-2 months. If your pre-order is delayed, you will be notified via email by the end of the month.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Orders shipping outside of the U.S. may be subject to additional fees such as import / customs fees. These fees are applied per package, and are not included in the cost of the order. The customer is responsible for any import / customs fees incurred.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 45 days from the delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints, mystery bundles, and final sale items are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
We are offering discounted shipping rates for a limited time!
Shipping Method Shipping Cost Per Order U.S. Standard: Orders under $50 $5.00 U.S. Standard: Orders over $50 FREE U.S. Standard: Mega Fan Orders over $20 FREE U.S. Standard: Premium Plus + Ultimate Fan Account FREE U.S Standard: 2 Day Shipping for In-Stock Only $15.00 Canada Standard $19.99 Europe Standard $35.99 Australia Standard $43.99 Rest of the world$40.00
U.S. Standard rates includes Guam, Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii
Coronavirus Impact On All OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors, warehouses and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this will cause pre-orders and in-stocks to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!