Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- - Emilia: Birthday Cake Ver. 1/7 Scale Figure
Save $10.40 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: October 30, 2020
Emilia's Very Happy Birthday!
From KADOKAWA's MF Bunko J Editorial Department's "Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-" comes a 1/7th scale figure of the popular heroine Emilia! Re:ZERO illustrator Shinichiro Otsuka's illustration from the "Re:ZERO Starting Emilia's Birthday Life in Another World 2017 in Shibuya Marui" event has been brought to life in figure form.
Emilia is featured wearing a slightly different from usual outfit with an expression of pure celebratory joy on her face. Be sure to add her to your collection!
- Size: Approximately 130mm tall.
- Material: ABS&PVC non-scale figure with stand included.
- Manufacturer: Kadokawa
- US Release Date: October 2020
Estimated Delivery Dates Subject to Change
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!