PRE-ORDER Ends 08 / 22
Date A Live IV - Tokisaki Kurumi Prize Figure (Mandarin Swimwear Ver)
Get More With Premium! Up to $25 off you purchase and access to unlimited ad-free anime! Learn more
Want a store discount?
Introducing a new prize figure of Tokisaki Kurumi from Date A Live in a cute swimsuit!
Featuring her distinct monochromatic eyes and showing off a Mandarin themed swimsuit. She will be a fantastic addition to any fans Kurumi collection!
- Size approx: 8” inches tall
- Material: ABS & PVC
- Manufacturer: Taito
- Estimated Ship Date: February 2022
Pre-Orders Close August 22, 2021
Estimated To Ship February 2022
Ship date is an estimate and not guaranteed. Pre-order FAQ
Questions & Answers
Shipping Delays & ReturnsToggle panel
- We are currently experiencing severe shipping delays.Please allow 5-10 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Most Pre-Orders will be delayed by 1-2 months. If your pre-order is delayed, you will be notified via email by the end of the month.
- Items released in the same month will be shipped together. Carts containing pre-orders scheduled for release in separate months will receive multiple shipments.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus + Ultimate Fan Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On All OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors, warehouses and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this will cause pre-orders and in-stocks to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!