Demon Slayer - Akaza BUZZmod Figure
Estimated in-stock date 10/2022
Akaza from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba is joining the [BUZZmod.] action figure line!
The 1/12 scale action figure exclusively from Aniplex+ comes with four different facial expressions: “Standard Face”, “Laughing Face”, "Downcast Eyes Face", and a fierce “Angry Face”.
His distinctive battle suit is made of real cloth with wire inside to allow for better movement and fixation, so you can recreate your favorite scenes with the variety of expressions and poses available!
This one-of-a-kind action figure also comes with a Destructive Death: Compass Needle base, plus effect parts to show off Akaza's punches and kicks!
- Size approx: 5.9 inches tall
- Material: PVC, ABS
- Manufacturer: Aniplex
- U.S. Release Date: October 2022
Pre-Orders Close December 31, 2021
Estimated To Ship October 2022
Ship date is an estimate and not guaranteed. Pre-order FAQ
Questions & Answers
Shipping Delays & ReturnsToggle panel
- Most Pre-Orders will be delayed by 1-2 months. If your pre-order is delayed, you will be notified via email by the end of the month.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 45 days from the delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints, and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
We are offering discounted shipping rates for a limited time!
Shipping Method Shipping Cost Per Order U.S. Standard: Orders under $50 $5.00 U.S. Standard: Orders over $50 FREE U.S. Standard: Mega Fan Orders over $20 FREE U.S. Standard: Premium Plus + Ultimate Fan Account FREE U.S Standard: 2 Day Shipping for In-Stock Only $15.00 Canada Standard $19.99 Europe Standard $35.99 Australia Standard $43.99 Rest of the world$40.00
U.S. Standard rates includes Guam, Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii
Coronavirus Impact On All OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors, warehouses and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this will cause pre-orders and in-stocks to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!