Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - Tanjiro Kamado ARTFX J Figure
Save $6.50 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: June 30, 2020
The good-hearted young Demon Slayer, Tanjiro Kamado, will be released by Kotobukiya as a 1/8 scale figure!
From the hit anime, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, the main character Tanjiro Kamado joins Kotobukiya’s line of scale figures, as he can be seen holding his sword at the ready for battle.
The sculpting of the figure stays true to Tanjiro’s vigorous spirit, all the way down to the folds and ruffles that can be seen in his clothing as they showcase his movement within this figure.
Line him up next to Nezuko Kamado and Zenitsu Agatsuma to add the world of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba to your collection!
- Size: Approx 7 inches tall
- Material: PVC
- Manufacturer: Kotobukiya
- US Release Date: June 2020
(C) Koyoharu Gotoge / SHUEISHA, Aniplex, ufotable
Estimated Delivery Dates Subject to Change
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!