Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba -Zenitsu Agatsuma ARTFX J Figure
Save $6.50 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: October 30, 2020
Preorders Close January 7 2020!
Zenitsu Agatsuma will be released by Kotobukiya as a 1/8 scale figure!
From the hit anime, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Zenitsu Agatsuma joins Kotobukiya’s line of scale figures. This statue shows Zenitsu as he prepares to draw his Nichirin Blade. This figure fully showcases Zenitsu's charm and character, from the folds in the clothes that show movement, to the vibrant painting in the clothes and hair.
Line him up next to Nezuko Kamado and Tanjiro Kamado to add the world of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba to your collection!
- Size: Approx 6.54 inches tall
- Material: PVC
- Manufacturer: Kotobukiya
- US Release Date: October 2020
(C) Koyoharu Gotoge / SHUEISHA, Aniplex, ufotable
Estimated Delivery Dates Subject to Change
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!