Attack on Titan Season Three Part Two Blu-ray/DVD Limited Edition
Once again, Eren faces the Titans in his hometown where the secrets of the Jaeger family cellar lie in wait. On this do-or-die mission to take back Wall Maria, the Scouts quickly learn that Reiner and Bertholdt are the least of their worries.
Special Features: Episode 54 Video Commentary, Episode 55 Commentary, Episode 59 Commentary, Chibi Theater: “Go Get 'Em, New Levi Squad!”, Textless Songs, Eyecatch Gallery
Limited Edition Includes: 2-Panel Digibook with 24 pages of art in a rigid box with space for Part 2.
- Publisher: Funimation
- Spoken Languages: Japanese, English
- Subtitle Language: English
- Rating: TV-MA
- Run Time: 300 minutes (Episodes 1 ~ 12)
For North American Region (DVD Region 1/Blu-ray Region A/1)
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!