Black Clover - Season 2 Part 3 Blu-ray/DVD + Collector's Box
Save $15.25 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Just as the Black Bulls return from the Underwater Temple, they find more trouble brewing in the capital! After learning about the terrorist attacks on the Clover Kingdom, the Diamond Kingdom decides it’s time to make their move. Sending their Shining Generals, they prepare an all-out siege on the border town of Kiten. But not even broken arms will stop Asta from jumping into this fight!
Special Features: Black Clover: Cris George & Clifford Chapin Discuss the Royal Knights Exam, Inside the Episode, Episode 76 Commentary, Episode 77 Commentary, Clover Clips Special Edition, Textless Songs
Includes collector's box with space to house all of season two!
- Spoken Languages: Japanese, English
- Subtitle Language: English
- Rating: TV-14
- Run Time: 300 minutes (Episodes 73 ~ 83)
(C)YUKI TABATA/SHUEISHA,TV TOKYO,BLACK CLOVER PROJECT
For North American Region (DVD Region 1/Blu-ray Region A/1)
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!