The Testament of Sister New Devil BURST - Season 2 + OVA Blu-Ray/DVD (Standard Edition)
Two demon girls, Maria the succubus and Mio the demoness, force Basara into a contract that makes him their master, and the trio form a complicated master-servant relationship. Basara is the last descendant of a demon-fighting hero clan, but as master of two demon girls, he finds himself defending them instead of fighting them.
With the hero clan monitoring Basara's every move and hostile demons constantly threatening the two girls, the trio learn to lean on each other and fight back!
- Publisher: Funimation
- Spoken Languages: English, Japanese
- Subtitle Language: English
- Rating: TV-MA
- Extras Include: Maria's Secret Video BURST, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, Trailers
- Run Time: 275 minutes (Episodes 1 ~ 10 + OVA)
For North American Region (DVD Region 1/Blu-ray Region A/1)
(C) 2015 Tetsuto Uesu,Nitroplus/PUBLISHED BY KADOKAWA Kadokawashoten/The Testament of Sister New Devil Partners
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!