Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - Inosuke Hasibira Pop! Pin (Chase)
Get More With Premium! Up to $25 off you purchase and access to unlimited ad-free anime! Learn more
Sharpen your demon-slaying skills with Inosuke Hashibira as this Loungefly Demon Slayer Pop! Pin. In the dark, Pop! Pin Inosuke Hashibira’s blue eyes glow! There’s a 1 in 12 chance you may find the flocked chase variant, which also has blue eyes that glow in the dark. Pin features molded details on the 3D swords, shiny silver-colored hardware, and a built-in stand.
Enamel pin is approximately 4-inches tall.
Please note: Chase variants are shipped at random. Receiving a chase with purchase is not guaranteed.
Questions & Answers
Shipping Delays & ReturnsToggle panel
- Most Pre-Orders will be delayed by 1-2 months. If your pre-order is delayed, you will be notified via email by the end of the month.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Orders shipping outside of the U.S. may be subject to additional fees such as import / customs fees. These fees are applied per package, and are not included in the cost of the order. The customer is responsible for any import / customs fees incurred.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 45 days from the delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints, mystery bundles, and final sale items are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
We are offering discounted shipping rates for a limited time!
Shipping Method Shipping Cost Per Order U.S. Standard: Orders under $50 $5.00 U.S. Standard: Orders over $50 FREE U.S. Standard: Mega Fan Orders over $20 FREE U.S. Standard: Premium Plus + Ultimate Fan Account FREE U.S Standard: 2 Day Shipping for In-Stock Only $15.00 Canada Standard $19.99 Europe Standard $35.99 Australia Standard $43.99 Rest of the world$40.00
U.S. Standard rates includes Guam, Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii
Coronavirus Impact On All OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors, warehouses and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this will cause pre-orders and in-stocks to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!