Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Edward FiGPiN (#353)
Get More With Premium! Up to $25 off you purchase and access to unlimited ad-free anime! Learn more
Edward Elric finally makes his entrance to the FiGPiN series. And similarly to the elements he works with, he’s made of a rare zinc alloy. If only he can find the right element to return Alphonse to normal.
- Approx. 3" tall
- Made out of sturdy enamel
- Easily stands up anywhere on a patented FiGPiN backer
- Includes uniquely designed and character-specific background card
- All FiGPiNs include a laser engraved, alphanumeric serial number on the back, making every single one uniquely yours.
- Premium, museum-quality display box with ABS plastic base
Due to licensing and/or shipping restrictions, this item can only be shipped within the U.S. and Canada
Questions & Answers
Shipping Delays & ReturnsToggle panel
- Most Pre-Orders will be delayed by 1-2 months. If your pre-order is delayed, you will be notified via email by the end of the month.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 45 days from the delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints, and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
We are offering discounted shipping rates for a limited time!
Shipping Method Shipping Cost Per Order U.S. Standard: Orders under $50 $5.00 U.S. Standard: Orders over $50 FREE U.S. Standard: Mega Fan Orders over $20 FREE U.S. Standard: Premium Plus + Ultimate Fan Account FREE U.S Standard: 2 Day Shipping for In-Stock Only $15.00 Canada Standard $19.99 Europe Standard $35.99 Australia Standard $43.99 Rest of the world$40.00
U.S. Standard rates includes Guam, Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii
Coronavirus Impact On All OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors, warehouses and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this will cause pre-orders and in-stocks to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!