Neon Genesis Evangelion - Asuka Sohryu Langley Gothic & Lolita Costume Ver. Re Figure
Save $7.50 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: July 30, 2020
Preorders Closed January 26 2020!
A fully revamped Asuka Sohryu Langley in a gothic lolita outfit returns to Kotobukiya’s Neon Genesis Evangelion figure. This Asuka Sohryu Langley Gothic & Lolita Costume Ver. returns with an all new sculpt and mold, as well as all-new packaging. The sculpt of this figure has improved drastically since its original release: from the details in the face, the realistic paint and sculpt of the hair and physique, all the way down to the naturally flowing frills and wrinkles in the clothing adding movement to this figure. Enjoy this all new take on Asuka Sohryu Langley Gothic & Lolita Costume Ver. Be sure to add this gem to your collection!
- Size: Approximately 180 mm (7.09 in) tall
- Material: PVC,ABS
- Manufacturer: Kotobukiya
- US Release Date: July 2020
Estimated Delivery Dates Subject to Change
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!