Neon Genesis Evangelion - Rei Ayanami Nendoroid
Save $2.80 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: May 30, 2020
The First Child.
From the popular animated film series "Rebuild of Evangelion" comes a Nendoroid of the First Child, Rei Ayanami. She comes with three face plates including a standard expression, a blushing expression and a smiling expression.
For optional parts, she comes with her bag, a rag & bucket and kneeling lower-half parts to recreate scenes from her everyday school life. Additionally, eye patch and bandage parts are included, allowing you to recreate her injured appearance. Be sure to add her to your collection, and look forward to more Evangelion Nendoroids coming soon!
- Size: Approx. 100mm (3.93in) tall.
- Material: ABS & PVC, stand included.
- Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
- US Release Date: May 2020
Estimated Delivery Dates Subject to Change
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!