Fate/Grand Order - Caster/Nero Claudius 4inch-nel figure
Save $5.50 on this item with a Premium Membership.
"The opera resounded like high waves on a midsummer's day. The captivating tyrant stepped upon the new stage with a grand attack!"
The 4inch-nel series is a collection of articulated figures made by Sentinel that stand approximately 10cm in height, and the latest addition to the line-up is Nero from Fate/Grand Order!
The figure has been carefully adjusted to ensure high articulation while also ensuring there are no large gaps between the joints.
Each gun barrel of her pipe organs can be detached.
Includes face plates, 6 hand parts, Aestus Estus, 2 pipe organs and a special stand.
- Size: Approximately 100 mm (4 in) tall
- Material:Painted ABS&ATBC-PVC, PP non-scale articulated figure.
- Manufacturer: Sentinel
(C) TYPE-MOON / FGO PROJECT
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!