Fate/Apocrypha - Saber of Red Figma (Casual Ver.)
Save $4.40 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: December 30, 2020
PREORDERS CLOSE March 22 2020!
"Wow, these clothes feel amazing! Thank you, Master!"
From the anime series "Fate/Apocrypha" comes a figma of the Saber of ""Red"", servant of the Red Faction, in her casual outfit!
· The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to recreate dynamic action scenes from the series.
· A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
· She comes with three face plates including a determined smiling face and a smiling face with closed eyes.
· Her sword Clarent is included along with interchangeable torso parts to display her with her jacket off.
· An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Size: Approx. 150 mm tall
- Material: ABS/PVC
- Manufacturer: Max Factory
- US Release Date: December 2020
(C) 東出祐一郎・TYPE-MOON / FAPC
Estimated Release Date Subject to Change
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!