Code Geass - Kururugi Suzaku G.E.M. Pilot Suit Ver. PVC Figure
Save $8.55 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: February 28, 2021
PREORDERS CLOSE ON AUGUST 26th, 2020
From the hit movie “Code Geass Resurrection” comes a figure of “Suzaku Kururugi” to the G.E.M.Series as the 3rd release.
Suzaku makes a beautiful site dressed in the pilot suit that is fit to his well-trained body that you won’t wanna miss.
This figure is filled with charms and made under the supervision of the character designer Takahiro Kimura.
Holding the Zero mask and cape this item lets you feel Suzaku pressing forward as the 2nd Zero and cursed to “live”.
Enjoy the world of Code Geass by displaying this figure alongside the separately sold “Zero”.
- Size: Approx 9" inches tall
- Material: PVC, ABS
- Manufacturer: Megahouse
- U.S. Release Date: February 2021
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!