Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory - Gernsback Ver. IV Aggressor Squadron 1/60 Model Kit
Save $1.80 on this item with a Premium Membership.
1/60 version of the new Arm Slave unit, the Gernsback, in Aggressor Squadron colors as seen in the sci-fi military anime “Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory.”
Created by Kanetake Ebikawa, the same mechanical designer behind the Gundam Exia, the Gernsback showcases Bandai’s model tech applied to non-Gundam robots giving it great range of motion to perform poses as if it were a human. The standard Arm Slave used by the Anti-Terrorist organization Mithril, it can be customized with a wide variety of military weapon configurations.
- Grade: Non-grade
- Height: Approx. 5.5" tall
- Brand: Bandai
- Runner x 17,Stickers x 1 and Manual x 1
- 76mm sniper rifle, GDC-B 40 mm Rifle, GRAW-2 Monomolecular Cutter (combat knife), and M1101 anti-tank dagger.
- The original weapon system created for the plastic model, the Graz Mannlicher AWS2000 is included in an Assault Carbine configuration.
All weapons between the Arm Slaves are compatible with each other.
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!