Gundam Astray Noir Hi-Resolution Model 1/100 Model Kit
Save $8.50 on this item with a Premium Membership.
A special Astray secretly developed as part of the Actaeon Project, it is the personal machine used by Dante Gordigiani to battle Gai's Gundam Blue Frame Astray in the "Gundam Seed Destiny Astray B" story.
Utilizing a pre-painted die-cast and plastic frame used on the Hi-Resolution model Gundam Astray Red frame, this unit features a variety of matte and and gloss finishes. Newly molded parts like the Noir Striker feature points of articulation designed to recreate its different flight weapon modes including linear cannons that can rotate and detachable swords in the wings.
Dante's personal weapons that utilizes katanas mounted on beam pistols has been faithfully recreated and features a beautiful chrome finish.
- Size: Approximately 7 inches tall when built
- Manufacturer: Bandai Hobby
- Box Contents: Die-cast plastic frame, Runner x20, Sticker, Instruction Manual
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment