THE IDOLM@STER - Kotori Otonashi 1/8 Scale Figure
Save $7.60 on this item with a Premium Membership.
The final figure in the IDOLM@STER Blu-ray/DVD jacket illustration series!
Kotori Otonashi, secretary of 765 Productions!
From the anime series "THE IDOLM@STER" comes a 1/8th scale figure of the secretary of 765 Productions, Kotori Otonashi! The pose is based on the illustration by director and character designer Atsushi Nishigori seen on the Blu-ray & DVD jacket of "Shiny Festa"! The figure faithfully captures Kotori as she appears to be enjoying her vacation in her swimsuit!
Previously released Haruka Amami (sold separately) was originally supposed to be the final figure in the series, but due to popular demand from producers around the world we have also added Kotori to the series! Be sure to add her to your collection!
- Approximately 230mm (9.05in) tall.
- ABS&PVC complete product with stand included.
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!