Nekopara - Chocola Nendoroid
Save $2.80 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: July 30, 2020
Preorders Close January 5 2020!
A cheerful and straightforward catgirl with an almost dog-like love for her master.
From the popular game "NEKOPARA" that has an anime series in the works comes a Nendoroid of the youngest catgirl of the Minaduki household and twin sister of Vanilla, Chocola! She comes with three face plates including her bright and energetic standard expression, a radiant smiling expression with closed eyes and an adorable crying expression.
Additionally, a tray and slice of cake perfect for a patisserie are included as optional parts! Look out for the Nendoroid of Chocola's twin sister Vanilla coming soon, and be sure to preorder them both!
- Size: Approx. 100mm (3.93in) tall.
- Material: ABS & PVC, stand included.
Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
- US Release Date: July 2020
(C) NEKO WORKs/NEKOPARA Project
Estimated Delivery Dates Subject to Change
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!