Racing Miku: Tony Haregi Ver. - Hatsune Miku GT Project
Save $7.55 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: March 30, 2020
Thank you for your continued passionate support!
A full scale figure of the official character of the Hatsune Miku GT Project “Racing Miku” in the style of the SUZUKA 10 HOURS support illustration, “Racing Miku: Tony Haregi Ver.”! The adorable fairy Racing Miku by popular illustrator Tony has been transformed into another figure, this time wearing a beautiful haregi.
The figure makes use of clear parts in her translucent hair, which has been carefully sculpted to spread out in a circular shape. Her pearl-like kimono is decorated with an elegant design. Her gentle expression looking ahead gives Racing Miku a charming appearance. Be sure to add her to your collection!
- Painted full scale ABS&PVC figure with stand included.
- Approximately 200mm (7.87in) tall.
©Tony / Crypton Future Media, INC. www.piapro.net directed by コヤマシゲト
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!