Re:ZERO Starting Life in Another World - Rem 1/7 Scale Figure(Re-run)
Get More With Premium! Up to $25 off you purchase and access to unlimited ad-free anime! Learn more
Estimated To Ship June 2021
Ship date is an estimate and not guaranteed. Pre-order FAQ
From the anime series 'Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-' comes a rerelease of the 1/7th scale figure of Rem, one of the maids that serves at the Roswaal mansion! The figure is based on the 2nd volume of the Blu-ray/DVD jacket cover and features Rem wearing her characteristic maid outfit holding a tea set on a tray, showing her hard at work in the mansion.
A set of alternate parts to display her in her demon form are also included together with her morning star weapon, allowing you to choose how you prefer to display her in your collection!
- Size: Approx 8.8" inches tall
- Material: PVC, ABS
- Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
- U.S. Release Date: June 2021
Estimated Release Dates Subject To Change
Questions & Answers
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!