HG 1/144 Mobile Suit Gundam RX-78-02 (The Origin Ver.) Model Kit
Save $1.30 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: June 30, 2020
Sign up to be notified when it comes in stock!
Celebrating the 40th anniversary of GunPla, is the arrival of the HG Gundam RX-78-02 (The Origin Ver.)!
Featuring the latest injection molding techniques, the Gundam contains swappable parts to create either the Early or Mid timeline version of the RX-78-02 as it makes its journey during the One Year War.
Early form features shoulder Magnum, Vulcan gun on chest, asymmetrical forearm mounted gatling gun, and rear mounted cannon while Mid form features symmetrical parts all through the body for its iconic appearance.
Includes Early and Mid beam rifles, Hyper Bazooka, and Beam sabers.
- Assembly Required
- Size: Approx. 4.92 inches tall when built
- Manufacturer: Bandai Hobby
- US Release Date: June 2020
Estimated Delivery Dates Subject to Change
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!