Terrifying Girl Disorder Board Game
Inspired by Kyusaku Yumeno's novel Dogra Magra, this compact card game from the designer of The Ravens of Thri Sahashri is set in a world where young girls "bloom" into women with powerful psychic abilities.
To control these "terrifying" young women, the World Ascension Society sends operatives into girls' schools to identify these "blossoms". An accident leads to all the girls at one school losing their memories - including the WAS agent - and now they must rebuild their identities by collecting clues to their past.
By collecting and melding cards, players try to identify which girl they really are, but their identities are not really known until the end of the game. In an added twist, each girl has her own unique victory conditions!
• Beautiful art that appeals to fans of anime and manga
• Fast and strategic game play.
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment