Cautious Hero: The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious - The Complete Series Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD
Get More With Premium! Up to $25 off you purchase and access to unlimited ad-free anime! Learn more
Estimated To Ship November 2020
Ship date is an estimate and not guaranteed. Pre-Order FAQ
PREORDERS CLOSE ON SEPTEMBER 29th, 2020
Goddess Ristarteis tasked with summoning a hero to save her world, but the one she’s chosen, SeiyaRyuuguuin, is overly cautious and more obsessed with training than starting his quest. But whenever he does fight the monsters, you know he’ll be ready.
Limited Edition includes:
- English and Japanese drama CDs with translations included
- 80-page art book featuring an exclusive manga never released in North America
- Lenticular art card•3 filmstrip bookmarks
- Publisher: Funimation
- Spoken Languages: English, Japanese
- Subtitle Language: English
- Rating: TV-14
- Run Time: 5hrs (Episodes 1-12)
- U.S Release Date: November 10th, 2020
- For North American Region (DVD Region 1/Blu-ray Region A/1)
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!