Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel - Shinji Matou & Sakura Matou Figma
Save $6.05 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Heirs to the esteemed Matou family.
From "Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel" comes figmas of Shinji Matou and Sakura Matou.
· The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
· Shinji comes with three face plates including a grinning face, a displeased face and a flustered face.
· Sakura comes with two face plates including a smiling face and a crying face.
· The False Attendant's Writings, a knife, school bag and interchangeable arm parts for Sakura are included.
· An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Size: Shinji Approx. 150mm tall, Sakura Approx. 140mm tall.
- Material: ABS & PVC, stand included.
- Manufacturer: Max Factory
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!