Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem - Marth Nendoroid (Re-run)
Save $2.45 on this item with a Premium Membership.
The prince of the Kingdom of Altea is joining the Nendoroids once again!
From the popular game 'Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem ~Heroes of Light and Shadow~' comes a rerelease of the fully articulated Nendoroid of Marth, the Prince of Altea!
He comes with two expressions including his standard gentle smile as well as a more serious shouting expression for combat scenes! Optional parts include an iron sword, a rapier as well as the Exalted Falchion allowing you to display him wielding various different weapons from the game! Slashing effect parts are also included and the Nendoroid is fully articulated allowing for amazing dynamic combat scenes to enjoy even in Nendoroid size!
- Size: 100mm ( 3.93 inches) tall
- Material: ABS & PVC
- Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
- US Release Date: January 2020
(C) 2010 Nintendo/INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS Licensed by Nintendo
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!