Edo Cats: Tails Of Old Tokyo
Save $1.00 on this item with a Premium Membership.
BUY A BOOK, SAVE A CAT! Manga University donates a portion of every sale of this book to animal-rescue efforts in Japan.
When Tokugawa Ieyasu was appointed shogun of Japan in 1603, the fortunes of a sleepy fishing village called Edo were forever changed. Ieyasu transformed Edo — today known as Tokyo — into the bustling capital of his feudal government. By the end of the century, the town’s population had swollen to nearly 1 million — a number that didn’t even include the cats.
And by all accounts, Edo was positively crawling with cats.
"Edo Cats" introduces us to that era through a series of enchanting ukiyo-e (woodblock print) illustrations — all drawn from a feline perspective. Travel back in time and discover the fascinating faces, places, tales and tails of Old Tokyo.
Hardcover. 96 pages. 5 inches by 5 inches. Full Color
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment