My Hero Academia - Eijiro Kirishima (Red Riot) Hero's Edition Nendoroid
Get More With Premium! Up to $25 off you purchase and access to unlimited ad-free anime! Learn more
"No bloodshed is gonna get past me!"
From the popular anime series "My Hero Academia" comes a Nendoroid of Eijiro Kirishima, one of main character Izuku Midoriya's classmates! He comes with three face plates including a standard expression, a smiling expression and a combat expression from when using his Quirk.
His unique hero costume has been faithfully recreated in Nendoroid size! Have fun creating action-filled poses of his "Hardening" Quirk using the included interchangeable arm parts and mask! A "SKLIT!" text plate is also included for displaying with action poses!
Be sure to add him to your collection, and enjoy recreating your favorite scenes from "My Hero Academia"!
- Size: Approx. 100mm (3.93in) tall.
- Material: ABS & PVC, stand included.
- Manufacturer: Takara Tomy
Questions & Answers
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!