Naruto - Iruka Umino & Naruto Uzumaki ChimiMega Buddy Figure Set
Save $2.15 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: June 30, 2020
DescriptionToggle panelPreorders Close January 1st 2020!
The fourth addition to the Naruto ChimiMega Buddy Series! This time we have gone back to the very beginning of the series to when Naruto was still young learning with Iruka-sensei! The cheerful Naruto and gentle smile on Iruka captures the relationship between the two perfectly.
This is a set of two figures that each stand around 65mm in height, they are quick and easy to display right out of the box. The heads are also connected with a ball joint allowing or slightly different nuances when putting them on display.
Orders from will also include an illustration sheet featuring an original illustration of the two enjoying ramen by Yuupon.
- Size: Each Approx.65 mm tall. Set of Two
- Manufacturer: Megahouse
- Material: PVC/ABS
- US Release Date: June 2020
(C) 岸本斉史 スコット／集英社・テレビ東京・ぴえろ
Estimated Delivery Dates Subject to Change
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!