Naruto Shippuden – Itachi Uchiha G.E.M Figure (Re-run)
Save $6.80 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: July 30, 2020
DescriptionToggle panelPreorders Close on November 24th 2019!The popular G.E.M. Series figure of Itachi Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden is being re-released! The figure is posed with him holding his Akatsuki cloak in one hand with his other hand out for one of his crows.
His slim build and confident expression have been captured on the figure. Smaller details such as his Sharingan eyes and the intricate cloak have been sculpted and painted with great care, while the expression with confidence and a hint of sorrow capture his mysterious charm beautifully.
Be sure to display him together with the new Sasuke Uchiha: Shinobi World War ver. which will be up for order at the same time!
- Size: Approximately 230 mm tall
- Manufacturer: Megahouse
- Material: PVC/ABS
- US Release Date: July 2020
(C) 岸本斉史 スコット／集英社・テレビ東京・ぴえろ
Estimated Delivery Dates Subject to Change
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!