Demon Slayer - Shinobu Kocho Nendoroid
Get More With Premium! Up to $25 off you purchase and access to unlimited ad-free anime! Learn more
"The Insect Hashira. One who moves with the lightest feet and stings their prey with deadly toxins."
From the anime series "Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba" comes a Nendoroid of the Insect Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps, Shinobu Kocho! She comes with three face plates including a standard expression, a smiling expression and a condescending expression to display her showing pity for her enemies. Interchangeable parts for her haori coat are included to display it spread out like a butterfly's wings. Shinobu's Nichirin Blade has been faithfully recreated as well. Be sure to add her to your collection!
- Size approx: 4” inches tall
- Material: PVC, ABS
- Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
Estimated To Ship August 2022
Ship date is an estimate and not guaranteed. Pre-order FAQ
Questions & Answers
Shipping Delays & ReturnsToggle panel
- Most Pre-Orders will be delayed by 1-2 months. If your pre-order is delayed, you will be notified via email by the end of the month.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 45 days from the delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints, and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
We are offering discounted shipping rates for a limited time!
Shipping Method Shipping Cost Per Order U.S. Standard: Orders under $50 $5.00 U.S. Standard: Orders over $50 FREE U.S. Standard: Mega Fan Orders over $20 FREE U.S. Standard: Premium Plus + Ultimate Fan Account FREE U.S Standard: 2 Day Shipping for In-Stock Only $15.00 Canada Standard $19.99 Europe Standard $35.99 Australia Standard $43.99 Rest of the world$40.00
U.S. Standard rates includes Guam, Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii
Coronavirus Impact On All OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors, warehouses and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this will cause pre-orders and in-stocks to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!