Racing Miku: 2013 Sepang Ver. Nendoroid - Hatsune Miku GT Project
Estimated release date: July 31, 2019
A Nendoroid of Racing Miku perfectly suited for the everlasting summer sun!
To celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Hatsune Miku GT Project's yearly "Racing Miku" character, a new Nendoroid has arrived! The illustration used at the Sepang Circuit in 2013 by illustrator saitom and costume designer Mari Shimazaki, "Racing Miku: 2013 Sepang Ver.", has been transformed into an adorable Nendoroid.
The suntanned, energetic Miku comes with three face plates total, including a winking expression and a smiling expression. She also comes with a grid board fit for a race queen. Translucent parts are utilized for her wings, skirt and sunglasses making for a stunningly beautiful Nendoroid.
Use the included interchangeable lower half parts for another posing option! Be sure to add this slightly different version of Racing Miku to your collection!
- Miku stands approximately 100mm (3.93in) tall.
- She is a non-scale figure made of ABS and PVC and comes with her own stand.
- Racing Miku: 2013 Sepang Ver. is brought to you by Good Smile Racing.
© saitom / Crypton Future Media, INC. www.piapro.net Illustration by saitom Costume design by 島崎麻里
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.