Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo- Asuka Shikinami Langley 1/6 Scale Figure
Get More With Premium! Up to $25 off you purchase and access to unlimited ad-free anime! Learn more
Wearing a slight frown of displeasure on her face, this figure perfectly depicts Asuka’s personality within this series.
The new polished plugsuit design consists of a simple red and black color combination that gives off a chic sense of style. Be sure to take notice of how her plugsuit highlights her graceful figure.
Using clear plastic, the delicate movement and translucency of Asuka’s hair are further enhanced for a beautiful display.
The base was inspired by the red desert that shows up in the last scene of EVANGELION:3.0 YOU CAN (NOT) REDO. The steel frames stuck in the ground with the bag hanging off of it are also all emulated in fine detail.
- Size: Approx 12 inches tall
- Material: PVC, ABS
- Manufacturer: Kotobukiya
Questions & Answers
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!