No Game No Life - Shiro: Sniper Ver. Pop Up Parade Figure
Save $2.00 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: June 30, 2020
Preorders Closed January 19 2020!
"Brother do you believe...in Shiro...?"
POP UP PARADE is a new series of figures that are easy to collect with affordable prices and releases planned just four months after preorders begin! Each figure stands around 17-18cm in height and the series features a vast selection of characters from popular anime and game series with many more to be added soon!
The next figure to join the POP UP PARADE series is Shiro from No Game No Life! Shiro has been recreated in a dynamic pose holding the Lovey-Dovey Gun from a game from the series. The characteristic gradation of her hair has been carefully captured in figure form.
- Size: Approx. 160 mm tall
- Material: ABS/PVC
- Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
- US Release Date: June 2020
(C) 2014 榎宮祐・株式会社ＫＡＤＯＫＡＷＡ メディアファクトリー刊／ノーゲーム・ノーライフ全権代理委員会
Estimated Release Date Subject to Change
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!